Sunday 18 February 2018

unwind

In love with this pink. And light.





Tiny bit of it in a different environment.





Watching the shadow of my bike and thinking about drawing, silhouettes, projections and sunshine.


Sorry if the reflections bother you. I like them.


The piece with the many birds inspired me to draw, but I didn't find a quiet moment that day.


Today Zachary sat next to me and drew with organic 'tools'. Different twigs. "Wow, you have very little control." Earlier in the week I was reminded of the beautifully diverse, alive and interesting marks these make.




First snow of the year here. Today.


The drawing board continues to be an interesting place. These are just a few shots I happened to take.



I colored Zachary's drawings.




Is this one too angry and messy? Probably. Can it stay though?


Thank you for looking at our doodles. I think that free drawing is good for us (everyone, people). It feels so good to unwind. Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment