Sunday 4 November 2018

food and volunteering

The bunny was back yesterday evening and gone again this morning.


A view I found interesting.

Rumi and yellow leaves. Drawing class and an unusual vegetable.
Eating and admiring these grapes.




I LOVED their colors! The yellow stems and the bright purple wick like things together with the blues of the skin. Beautiful!


Bought fruits and veggies from a farm's final sale of the season.


Have been wearing this scarf. I made it from an old skirt. I've always liked its colors and the thin cotton they are printed on.


Friday night, when the kids saw the glass pieces I was preparing for my drawing class, they started playing with them. I was happy to watch and listen. It reminded them of phone/computer screens, but the fact that they were transparent meant you could image anything they could do or be.


 I have never been a fan of Caravaggio, but certain fruits make me think of his paintings.



Buddha's hands were grated and added to a cake's dough, and were fine, but the tangerines tasted bitter. Oh, well...we just ate everything but the tangerines.


I am smiling, because I put the scarf I made many years ago for a first time this fall. And I always like it. A lot of volunteering last week. I couldn't go to life drawing! : (  Why is it so hard to find balance?!

No comments:

Post a Comment