Wednesday 24 February 2021

Sun warmth

 I haven't posted here in a while. 


"Ivan, do you know what is funny to me?"
"Everything."
I start laughing.
"Well, I guess, but I meant something else. The moustache and beard dots on your face look like your sweater."


When the stuffed peppers end up being not stuffed.

Sunshine yesterday!


A zoom meeting at 5:15 a.m. thus a rare morning darkness photo.


Current piece on the loom. All silk, but the warp is thread like (3 threads in one), with a paper feel to it, and the weft is shiny. I think combining different materials or textures makes the pieces more interesting.



And sunshine today. I wove and napped on the deck in the afternoon sun today. Sleeping outside season is officially open. Hooray!
Sunlight! Sun warmth!


No comments:

Post a Comment