Friday 11 May 2018

Love is round and soft

Maybe you'll forgive me for putting too many sacred words together. I just feel inspired and joyful . The things I am sharing here make me happy when I look at them. I believe it's the roundness, the softness in both the shapes and the material s. And a certain simplicity. Maybe you like them too.








 This is from a motel in Navaho country. They didn't pick earthy colours for the pen, but it is a strong combination this blue and the red. I still have not gotten to the pictures from the desert trip...


Talking about round and simple forms, having to draw these very complex machines, so full of details/parts was challenging. I suppose it is good to be taken out of your comfort zone. Once in a while. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment