Wednesday 2 May 2018

Rushing.

Who or what is chasing me?



Today I saw something interesting!!!


I don't know if this drawing is good or not. I like the pigs, but maybe I am animating them with the spirit of the people they are portraying. And this is what happened later. One black spot on the captain's hat lead to other black spots...Oh, boy! I remember James Mayhew telling me how one of my illustrations was drawn with sensitivity, and another without. This one fell into the second category I guess...It is something to watch out for.


Being able to record very little today. Was it because of restlessness?





 This girl drawn 3 times.




I have been walking by these flowers the last three days, thinking how beautiful they are. I love columbines. Beautiful tender colors, bird and heart like shapes, trumpets, butterflies, wings and what not. Well, tried to draw them today, but again, my restlessness created messy, unbalanced, rushed pieces. Had difficulties with the background. I love how a darker background helps the flower to stand out, yet I wasn't patient enough to give that background much time or attention. Blah, ugh, argh!




No comments:

Post a Comment