Saturday 1 September 2018

Everything or Nothing

continuity
breaks
learning
or not
I can't sleep.
Because of jet lag.
New beginnings? The mind likes to think. I used to share such intimate experiences . But the mind said this was weird, useless, bad. Unacceptable. But then, writing  not intimately seems pointless to some other part of me. A much larger, way more powerful. This is to explain the name of the post.
I was in my home country for two and a half months. I didn't write from there. (Just a couple of times. ) It is a different life. A different world. Now that I am back in the civilized world I may resume writing. Even after the jet lag's gone. If not to pour my heart out, at least to track my attempts to make boring art. I am quite good at making boring....well it's not even art, drawings. Anyway.
If you allow me to show one thing only, it would be the PAINTED chest! I really liked it. I hope you do too. At least a bit.
Love.



Because what else makes us want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment