Wednesday 12 September 2018

Who knows why I am sharing these photos

Yesterday I found a blue and orange hair bands on the car floor. I loved how they looked in the surrounding colors and took a picture. As it often happens, the camera didn't see what I saw, but there was some resemblance.

Behind the baby dolphin carcass there are four black dots. Later from a distance, we watched the vultures approach it slowly.



Don't know what these guys are called, but loved their shape. They dig themselves in the sand to hide.

Finally, suddenly started working on the 8 pieces. Had so much fun, I love color. Had technical difficulties though,  but a good helper in the afternoon.





So excited I get to see what happens in these pictures tomorrow. A bit worried about messing up too, loosing the good parts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment