Friday 26 October 2018

life drawing

The model today was a retired dancer which explains the dynamic poses he took.
I did not have a good day, but I am sharing my sketches nonetheless. The new year is coming and all these posts will disappear. So I can freely post often. One shouldn't look for logic in what I do or say.
Also, the bunny escaped today. His/her wish. I don't blame him/her.




Today during life drawing I realized how much I miss free subconscious drawing. I have committed to much volunteering and haven't drawn freely in a long time. Felt so drained. Felt the longing to do something for the heart. From the heart. Even if it isn't drawing...even a conscious walk would be
lovely...


After this drawing I switched to the left hand to hopefully improve the experience. And it worked.




The head was too small, so I am showing it separately.


No comments:

Post a Comment