Monday 1 October 2018

the nagging voice in my head, negativity, unworthiness, guilt


On the 28th I went to life drawing for 2 hours. When a model is posing you think you have a lot of time to draw every muscle, bone or hair, and may end up with structural or proportional mistakes. (Actually when I looked at my sketches in the evening, I thought they weren't bad.)
I later picked the red honeysuckle flowers and the grapes you see above for the 5 girls coming to draw and play after school. They made beautiful drawings.


Look what Rumi and I collected today!




When Zachary was learning to read I made 12 books like these (copying the words, but asking him to help me draw the pictures) Today I threw them away, but took these 3 photos.




It is past midnight. October 1st already.

No comments:

Post a Comment