Thursday 19 November 2020

begonia, the first scarf and photos of blackberry leaves

Sometimes, however enjoyable the process the end result's not good. I like this place, because what's shared here doesn't need to be good. Hooray!

On Tuesday I sat to paint the begonia. Several white blooms had appeared and the contrast with the dark leaves was great. When I bought the plant it had pink blooms. This plant had red leaves in the summer. It changes all the time. It's so interesting. At one point while painting, it started raining and it got so dark, I could barely see a thing. Then it stopped. 







On Wednesday wove a scarf using bad/acrylic yarn. I just wanted to test warp the loom. At least the side looks cool.



I love these two shells. We found them in California a year and a half ago? I always think they look like boobs.





The colors of the strawberries are so pretty!








If I had to share just one photo, the one above would be it. It's beauty is subtle, but there.








No comments:

Post a Comment