Thursday 1 March 2018

I wonder who drew that

Last night and this morning I was convinced that starting to post here again was a mistake. Does this make me want to do more of it?!  An ant just crossed the screen. Now I see it walking on the edge of the laptop.You may think that this isn't very interesting, but it made me aware of the huge space around its tiny body.


Loved the wicked bee and its question. As soon as I saw it.


Drew this very fast to wish my friend Happy First of March. It is a traditional 'coming of  spring' holiday in Bulgaria. And a few other images appeared that excited me. Oh, Lord...I need to be more serious.


I show my friends these two. To share the joy of their presence in the house.

 

And you are saying that I shouldn't be doing all of these things, and be serious instead?
Yes.
Dear God!...

No comments:

Post a Comment