Friday 23 March 2018

dreams and ideals


There is an unpleasant reflection right in the center, and the right side of the board looks/is dirty. But finding a quiet moment and doodling this yesterday felt so good. Some days we are so busy with things we have to do, that even a small bit of drawing can bring relief to the system.


Chirchir Is Singing:  Kelly Cunnane, Jude Daly

Maybe a year ago I took a personality test. It turned out that I was an incurable idealist called 
The Campaigner. This is his motto:

It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive.
Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Sounds kind of nice doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment