Monday 2 April 2018

what has changed

Dear space,

I am SO very happy to be writing to you. I feel like drawing a jumping someone, or many jumping creatures, but for now I will just have to use these elusive letter combinations. My letters always leave. I don't know where they go, what strange things they do there, or why their friends come to the words I write. Anyway.
We (the kids and Ivan ) went on a 9 day road trip through the red rock formations of the Southwest. Or should I say National Parks?
It was good. It was a much needed break. Away from the kitchen sink.
We came back late last night. The fridge is empty, the parakeets are still at their sitter's house, the house is messy, but luckily the kids have no school, and I am irresponsible (or smart) enough to be writing to you before I do all else. Well, I talked to my sister, and wrote a few e-mails but that's different.
I just wanted to report to you what has changed here.
First this!



Then this guy looks different. Longer. I don't know if he is happier though?


And outside. There is WATER! Alleluia! Love, love, love!


A new hyacinth!

And...FORGET ME NOTs!!! Please don't forget me!!! Here I want to draw something pathetic or crazy. Ah, how exciting! Or once you have forgotten how awful I am, can I descend into this world as something that you like?!
Look, a whole lot of forget me not s!
A field for you. I am serious. April fools' day was yesterday.

I think that's it for now.
Has much changed?
Or were you expecting something interesting?
Oh, I am sorry.
No, I really am. (another drawing)

What is more important? What you do or how you do it?
Oh, crap! Big questions this early?!
I didn't take my rainbow diary, and everything I wrote needs to be rewritten, and according to Ivan the pictures I take are bad, but...I hope to write to you soon.

But, but, but, what a problematic combo. But is to blame for so much in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment