Friday 27 April 2018

Exploration, freedom?

A big day for this small guy. I got to watch him venture out. He found his way around the room and back to the cage much faster than the parakeets. I wonder if this is because he is older, or he is just a smart guy. He was very happy to be exploring.




The day we received him, Rumi and I drew how finches differ from parakeets.



Rumi like most kids loves making gifts for her friends. These expressions of love...


Zachary had a swim meet today. I had looked forward to the opportunity to draw the kids, but I found it hard. I don't seem to be able to chat and pay sufficient attention/draw at the same time. It was very hot and noisy, and I kept thinking how the drawings were worse than last year's. Gosh, this nagging mind!






So not used to working with a pencil...
And one big guy for contrast.


No comments:

Post a Comment