Saturday 21 April 2018

you are not a banana

You are not a banana
you are not a potato
you are not a grey mouse
that only looks like a bird

you're not a fawn without hooves
you are....aaa.........fly..y..y...ing

CARROT.

That's who you  AAARRE!!!


He has been living in the cage for two years. I keep trying to imagine what that would be like. Hopefully he'll want to explore the house at some point.

We decided to name him Flying Carrot. Some other names were: Edward, fawn, bouncy ball, party pooper and grasshopper. For once I am sad no one ever reads my blog or replies. 


I was so miserable because of the allergy today. At least I managed to draw a bit.







What I saw out the window yesterday. This morning Rumi showed me three emerging mushrooms in her plant. And this is how big they were by evening.


Your absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment