Tuesday 3 April 2018

irrational

O, how I miss my God. I have been talking to him, but he must be upset again. Have mercy please.

Maybe I don't miss him, but the space he is made of, and that is always available. Hm, you don't stop at the image of a God, you go through it.


 Let's hope he'll do better outside with some support.


Sandstone transformation.


My desire for cleanliness made the drawing table all wrinkly. I knew it wasn't a good idea!


What we brought from the trip. Rumi's hammer and pine cones from the Grand Canyon.



Bought this book from Bulgaria last summer for the illustrations. (Don't tell anyone, but every time I see them I am dying to colour them.)


Came across the Funny Little Woman cut outs. This project was so much fun!


Saw my God's children there too, and...missed him so...


The truth is that I can't go without free drawing or whatever comes from the place beyond thought for a long time. Like a big open wound this space wants my attention, and the pull is very strong, irresistible.
So I write to you or no one here.


No comments:

Post a Comment