Saturday 14 April 2018

tulip, turkey, plants, birds and stories for you


When we lived in one other house, the turkeys were walking through the garden daily. Here one doesn't see them much. So today I was pleasantly surprised by this guy. They are big and beautiful. Their feathers are shiny. He ate a dandeilion as he was walking down.





A month ago we were given pieces of paper, brushes and watercolor. A woman next to me wanted to chat, but I was enjoying my play activity and didn't want to leave the peaceful wordless state. She found someone else to talk to.


One of Rumi's drawings on the board.


Felt ashamed to share the rest of the story. When I thought I was doing the plant a favor by taking it outside, poor thing got frost bitten.
Yet, look at it blooming now. Life is amazing.


The following pictures are proof that I haven't killed all our plants yet.


I love drawing these.

Very often I perceive these two as one.


 My dwarfs are saying they need toys.


Just hanging a used tea bag isn't the best toy I guess.


These are rough ideas, and maybe only I understand what's going on, but I was happy to come across something today.



Why am I writing here?
Is there room for some irrational behavior?
Should there be?

No comments:

Post a Comment